Board of Directors
The Partnership Plan’s Board of Directors is made up of teachers, administrators, community members and a liaison from the District 834 School Board. The board meets once a month.
- Fred Anderson, Baxter International, Inc.
- Brandon Berg, Renewal By Andersen
- Amy Burg, Falcon Financial Group
- Sara Oakland Curl, Woodbury Options
- Tracy Gardner, Bellecor.com Inc.
- Chris Getchell, teacher, Stillwater Middle School
- Sara Kubiak (board chair), Peppermill PR
- Malinda Lansfeldt, principal, Afton-Lakeland Elementary
- Amy McDonough (secretary), University of St. Thomas
- Connie Paiement (treasurer), Paiement Law Office
- Kirsten Parker, Accenture
- Sarah Shanks, Community volunteer
- Steve Smillie, Edina Realty
- Tom Voigt (vice chair), Independent School District #196
- Paula O'Loughlin (ex officio), liaison from School Board
- Denise Pontrelli (ex officio), District 834 Superintendent
Provides leadership for the Board in areas of planning & development; recruits new Board members, supervises and evaluates the Executive Director and serves as a liaison to the community.
Develops annual budget recommendations and fundraising plan, monitors monthly accounting reports, recommends policy, develops and maintains procedures for gift acceptance.
Identifies, cultivates and solicits donors to The Partnership Plan, develops and implements strategies for annual and long-term giving, and oversees fundraising events such as The Partnership Party.
Develops ideas for marketing and communications plans, guides brand development and messaging, and oversees community events such as Da Vinci Fest, the Partnership Awards and Distinguished Alumni Awards.
Develops guidelines for the distribution of classroom grants, district-wide grants, and Arts and Technology Big Idea Grants.