The Partnership Plan is delighted to announce the winners of the 2016-17 Partnership Awards.
- Lois Sortedahl: Afton-Lakeland Elementary, grade 4/5
- Terri Swenson: Early Childhood Family Center special education teacher
- Todd Kapsner: Stillwater Area High School technical education teacher
- Sue Gilsdorf: Stillwater Junior High School vocal music teacher
- Lynda Kemp: Withrow Elementary School health aide
- Kyle Snyder: Lily Lake Elementary School student advocate
- Don Campbell: former English and physical education teacher
- Larry Neumann: former band and orchestra teacher
Seated, from left, Lynda Kemp, Terri Swenson, Lois Sortedahl and Sue Gilsdorf. Standing, from left, Don Campbell, Kyle Snyder, Larry Neumann and Todd Kapsner.
The Partnership Awards are annual honors to recognize the many teachers and staff who create such a wonderful learning environment for our students. Teachers and support staff can be nominated by community members, students, parents and colleagues.
The award recipients are selected by committee through a nomination process. Awards are divided to represent staffing: two from early childhood/elementary teachers, two from secondary teachers, two from retired staff members, and two current support staff. All current and past employees of Independent School District 834 are eligible for nomination. Each Partnership Award recipient designates a $1,000 grant from The Partnership Plan to the building of his or her choice.
Use the form below to submit a nomination for the 2017-18 Partnership Awards. Deadline for submissions is Jan. 31, 2018. Each nomination must be accompanied by letters of support from at least two other individuals.